- Charge your phone faster: Tired of waiting for your phone to recharge? Well there is a way to speed up the process and its surprisingly simple – just put the phone on Airplane mode. This will speed up the charging.
- Take better photos: We all know that tapping the screen while taking a photo will set the camera’s point of focus. But it disappears every time you move the phone. So, press the screen for a second or two until an ‘AF Locked’ box pops up. Now you can click without losing focus.
- Know who is calling without looking at screen: Now you can easily know who is calling just by the way your phone vibrates when someone is calling. Go to Contacts, select your person, press Edit. Here you can select from plenty of options.
- Be the boss of Siri: We know all how Siri is a know-it-all nerd, so what can be better than correcting its mistakes. So next time it mispronounces people’s names, just tell it by saying “That’s not how you pronounce…” will see Siri ask for correct pronunciation.
- Improve your signal instantly: Type *3001#12345#* into your iPhone’s dialer and hit call to launch the hidden Field Mode tool. This will turn your bar chart based signal indicator into a numerical based signal indicator. Got a score of -50? Then you’ll be enjoying HD video streams on the move. Down around -120, you’ll struggle to send a text. Just follow the numbers to better signals.