he State Bank of India (SBI) is set to conduct the Main Examination for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) tomorrow. The examination is conducted by The State Bank of India Central Recruitment of Promotion Department, Corporate centre.
The SBI has released the admit cards on the official website, the link for which is www.sbi.co.in. The Main Exam in an online test. The results for the same will be declared in the last week of August.
The candidates can access their admit cards by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘Online Main Exam Call Letter’
- Insert registration number, date of birth and password
- Click on ‘Submit’
The admit cards will be displayed on the screen. The candidates are required to download and take out a print of the same for future reference.
The candidates taking the exam are required to carry with them a printout of their admit card, along with a photo identity proof, without any of these documents they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The exam will comprise of objective type tests for 200 marks and a descriptive test for 50 marks. Both the tests will be conducted online.
- SBI PO Main Examination will be held on Jul 26
- The call letter for Group Discussion and interview round will be available in the last week of August
- The Group Discussion and interview round will be conducted in the third week of September
- The final selection list will be announced in the last week of October