Indian Railway Authority is set on a spree to bring new innovations to its passengers and make their journey more comfortable and experience, reliable!
Indian Railways promise a ‘happy journey’ to its travellers, here are the 5 initiatives taken by them:
- Book your ticket online, pay cash on delivery (CoD).
- Ready-to-eat food from McDonalds, Nirulas in Indian Railways soon.
- Introduction of environment-friendly vacuum toilets.
- Wi-Fi in trains, stations.
- A zip through the high-speed bullet trains.
Railways presented a special tableau with the theme “Indian Railways – on fast track to the future” at the Republic Day Parade 2015.However, the semi high-speed bullet trains are expected to become operational on three routes viz. Delhi-Chandigarh, Delhi-Lucknow and Delhi-Bhopal, by the end of this year.
The high-speed rail project connecting Bengaluru to Chennai and Mysuru is also likely to be launched soon.